merchandise at riat

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
edhunter

merchandise at riat

Post by edhunter »

does anybody on here buy metal diecast models at riat if so do you think the amount of stalls selling these has dwindled or about the same, because i have been coming to riat since 2013 and there doesn't seem to as many as there used to be, what was it like before 2013 was better?

Paul R

Re: merchandise at RIAT

Post by Paul R »

As in CDC Armour and corgi ?

edhunter

Post by edhunter »

as in corgi and independants

Georgeconna

Post by Georgeconna »

edhunter wrote:does anybody on here buy metal diecast models at RIAT if so do you think the amount of stalls selling these has dwindled or about the same, because i have been coming to RIAT since 2013 and there doesn't seem to as many as there used to be, what was it like before 2013 was better?

Before 2013 Aviation stalls were much much better, I have not bothered going for the past 3 year so can tell whats it like nowadays but the Model shop lads were saying the costs for a patch were beyond rediculous. Stalls of Garden Crap and Baths r summit if I recall were taking over.
Cheers

George

Zero shows for 2018 Giving in a Rest.

Domvickery
UKAR Staff

Post by Domvickery »

Some of the stalls are getting rediculous, last year I recall gold bars, Costco membership, gin & whiskey amongst others, all whilst core supporters of the show like squadron prints have called time on their RIAT stalls
Free straws available to clutch at - PM me. Inventor of the baguette scale