Runway25 TopGun Event - Saturday 18th April RAFM Cosford

For any UK event that does not have its own forum
newey2448

Runway25 TopGun Event - Saturday 18th April RAFM Cosford

Post by newey2448 »

Runway25 are excited to announce their inaugural event in April 2020 - www.runway25.com/topgun

‘An Evening in Conversation,’ featuring former F-14 Top Gun pilot, Greg “Stubby” Stubbs.

The event will be hosted in the atmospheric surroundings of the National Cold War Exhibition Hangar at RAF Museum Cosford and promises to be a memorable evening. In a massive coup within the aviation industry, Stubby is flying over from Atlanta, Georgia, specifically for the event. Greg will be sharing a wealth of fascinating stories from his career, including carrier operations, completing TopGun and even surviving a mid-air collision.

Stubby said “There is nothing as exhilarating as a cat shot in a fully loaded F-14 Tomcat and nothing as nerve racking as a night carrier landing on a deck pitching up and down 30 feet. Surrounded by some iconic aircraft at the RAF Museum Cosford, I’ll be sharing my experiences as a TopGun F-14 Pilot and much more.”

Runway25 owner, Tom Newey, said “Greg is the real deal. To have him coming over to the UK to share some of the unbelievable experiences from his career with our customers is fantastic. It’s going to be a special night; I have no doubt it’s going to be a full house!’

After soaking up edge-of-the seat stories from Greg, the audience will have the opportunity to purchase signed limited edition TopGun related merchandise including coins, patches and key rings.

Ticket prices include a buffet selection of sandwiches and homemade sausage rolls which will be served after the talk along with tea and coffee.

Our guests will have an opportunity to meet Greg, who will be available afterwards to answer any questions you may have.

• Standard Entry - £20.00
• VIP (Only 3 tickets remaining) - £100.00

For full details see www.runway25.com/topgun