Zeltweg 2019

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
p2philip

Re: Zeltweg 2019

Post by p2philip »

st24 wrote:
p2philip wrote:+ Italian F-35 Static

They had to go and spoil it!....

Why should they hold the Information back? A static fighter in a presumably cluttered position that will be seen many times at future airshows in Europe is not the highlight of the show, nothing spoilt there...for me at least. Nice to see they are finally officially announcing stuff, like the US Navy P-8 today :smile:

st24

Post by st24 »

p2philip wrote:
st24 wrote:
p2philip wrote:+ Italian F-35 Static

They had to go and spoil it!....

Why should they hold the Information back? A static fighter in a presumably cluttered position that will be seen many times at future airshows in Europe is not the highlight of the show, nothing spoilt there...for me at least. Nice to see they are finally officially announcing stuff, like the US Navy P-8 today :smile:

I meant that by announcing something as dull and boring as an F-35, they've ruined the show.. :biggrin:
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!

tankbuster

Post by tankbuster »

I was very luck to be at Zeltweg on Friday. Despite low cloud and a bit of rain it was still one of the best air shows I have ever attended, well done Austria. Display flying of really great quality and a variety of aircraft to dream about.
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics

PeterR

Post by PeterR »

Agreed. If the Skyhawk had made it and the weather wasn't so awful on the showdays this would have been a classic show for the ages. All round a fantastic event. Full write-up coming once I've processed my images from 5 days of spotter package!