1%
The Green Party
2%
Nigel Fromage's latest project of stupidness
6%

Total votes : 97

Re: 2019 General Election

Postby Brevet Cable on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 8:33 pm

And the one mentioned on Radio 4's news earlier, who posted a gif/image depicting the SNP candidate for her constituency being sprayed with bleach ( presumably a photoshopped/faked image )
Unofficial forum brauer und winzer
Not an enthusiast or a spotter
trollpikken fforwm swyddogol
Brevet Cable

Postby Bobby Marley on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 10:56 pm

Was liking the fake made up image of Boris's conference today - staged to look like there was more people there :lol: - compared to the Labour conference tonight in Manchester where it was crammed full with people queuing around the block.
Labour have a serious chance this time of getting into Number10 wont please a section of the UK but will please the majority - just need everyone to vote - thats the key.

BM.
Bobby Marley

Postby FlankerPhoto on Thu 07 Nov 2019, 10:58 pm

Bobby Marley wrote:Labour have a serious chance this time of getting into Number10 wont please a section of the UK but will please the majority - just need everyone to vote - thats the key.

BM.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Labour have a considerable more members than the Tories anyway, was to be expected there'd be more in attendance at the event!
FlankerPhoto

Postby verreli on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 12:15 am

Bobby Marley wrote:Labour have a serious chance this time of getting into Number10 wont please a section of the UK but will please the majority - just need everyone to vote - thats the key.

BM.

Which policy attracts you the most?

No votes have been cast yet so it's all to play for. You don't even need a majority of votes, 38% should do it this time.
verreli

Postby CJS on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 8:46 am

verreli wrote:

BM.

Which policy attracts you the most?

No votes have been cast yet so it's all to play for. You don't even need a majority of votes, 38% should do it this time.

Not according to the official 2019 general election poll known as UKAR :tongue: :butt:
"Forewarned is forearmed"
How do you know I didn't?
CJS

Postby verreli on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 1:40 pm

CJS wrote:
verreli wrote:No votes have been cast yet so it's all to play for. You don't even need a majority of votes, 38% should do it this time.

Not according to the official 2019 general election poll known as UKAR :tongue: :butt:

Interesting. I came up with 38% based on the results at the last two general elections without reference to our poll. That the Conservatives and LD's are on that mark in our poll is an eyebrow raiser. My guess though is that in the election proper Labour will do better than our poll shows and so will the Brexit party (unless a deal is done).
verreli

Postby Finningley Boy on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 8:50 pm

The UKAR polls are in and the Tories have won, by the looks of it?! :win:

FB :cuppa:
I have danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings!
Finningley Boy

Postby CJS on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 9:59 pm

Finningley Boy wrote:The UKAR polls are in and the Tories have won, by the looks of it?! :win:

Hung parliament though - looks like the Fromage abomination and Uncle Jeremy's lot would be king makers :hide: :surrender:
CJS

Postby Mooshie1956 on Fri 08 Nov 2019, 11:33 pm

I still haven't posted who I'm voting for as I'm still undecided, so no Tories haven't outright won yet.
My Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/mooshie1956/
Panny G80 12-60 Lens
Panny 100-400 Lens
Olympus 60 Macro Lens
Mooshie1956

Postby CJS on Sat 09 Nov 2019, 6:55 pm

Mooshie1956 wrote:I still haven't posted who I'm voting for as I'm still undecided, so no Tories haven't outright won yet.

I didn't know you had the deciding vote :lol:
CJS

Postby phreakf4 on Sat 09 Nov 2019, 7:59 pm

CJS wrote:
Mooshie1956 wrote:I still haven't posted who I'm voting for as I'm still undecided, so no Tories haven't outright won yet.

I didn't know you had the deciding vote :lol:

Funny that: I could have sworn that the election wasn't until December.....
nothing is confirmed at a show until it's u/c hits the tarmac or it's running in for it's display.....
phreakf4

Postby Finningley Boy on Sat 09 Nov 2019, 8:41 pm

Have you registered with the UKAR council? :smile: You might be too late this time. :shock:

Finningley Boy

Postby Tommy on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:46 am

Of course it is...
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Postby Finningley Boy on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:16 am

Would it be fair to carry out a full investigation into Johnson's private life or alleged wheeling and dealing during 'Purdah'?

Finningley Boy

Postby Spiny Norman on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:17 am

"Nine Russian business people who gave money to the Labour Party are named in a secret intelligence report on the threats posed to UK democracy which was suppressed last week."
The Times, 10 November 2019
Spiny Norman

Postby Domvickery on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:23 am

Finningley Boy wrote:Would it be fair to carry out a full investigation into Johnson's private life or alleged wheeling and dealing during 'Purdah'?

Yes
Inventor of the baguette scale
Domvickery
UKAR Staff

Postby Tommy on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:45 am

Finningley Boy wrote:Would it be fair to carry out a full investigation into Johnson's private life or alleged wheeling and dealing during 'Purdah'?

Yes.

Because, as I recall, purdah applies to the civil service decisions/announcements (planning appeal decisions, that sort of thing), not announcements/decisions relating to the political candidates themselves.

Using purdah as a political tool to avoid embarrassment defies the entire point of purdah in the first place.

Would it be fair for the public not to be told before they vote for him the truth on whether he misused their funds?
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Postby tankbuster on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 11:04 am

JP nails it, he basically says that based on week 1, the choice we have is rubbish and I agree with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvFydpkTiZo&t=0s
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
tankbuster

Postby Finningley Boy on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 12:44 pm

[vimeo][/vimeo]
Tommy wrote:

Yes.

Because, as I recall, purdah applies to the civil service decisions/announcements (planning appeal decisions, that sort of thing), not announcements/decisions relating to the political candidates themselves.

Using purdah as a political tool to avoid embarrassment defies the entire point of purdah in the first place.

Would it be fair for the public not to be told before they vote for him the truth on whether he misused their funds?

Or to put it accurately, yes, because its Boris Johnson and we hate him! :wink:

Finningley Boy

Postby Tommy on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 2:16 pm

Finningley Boy wrote:Or to put it accurately, yes, because its Boris Johnson and we hate him! :wink:

I don’t think you see just how jaded/entrenched you look to everyone else.

Boris could shoot someone on Oxford Street and people (you?) would still vote for him. You’ve picked your side, and nothing based in fact or reason will convince you otherwise.

But, let it be marked, that I say the same about any scandals affecting the their parties. I’d love some sort of proper full inquiry into Labour’s anti-semitism, which is disgusting. I think if Labour or the Lib Dems or any other party are involved in any of this Russian tampering report, people who might vote for them need to know about it, too.
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Postby Bobby Marley on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:31 pm

Spiny Norman wrote:"Nine Russian business people who gave money to the Labour Party are named in a secret intelligence report on the threats posed to UK democracy which was suppressed last week."
The Times, 10 November 2019

Think you will find its the conservatives who did this Not labour, that quote was made up by the newspaper to hide the truth.

BM.
Bobby Marley

Postby Bobby Marley on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:38 pm

Tommy wrote:
Finningley Boy wrote:Or to put it accurately, yes, because its Boris Johnson and we hate him! :wink:

Boris could shoot someone on Oxford Street and people (you?) would still vote for him. You’ve picked your side, and nothing based in fact or reason will convince you otherwise.

But, let it be marked, that I say the same about any scandals affecting the their parties. I’d love some sort of proper full inquiry into Labour’s anti-semitism, which is disgusting. I think if Labour or the Lib Dems or any other party are involved in any of this Russian tampering report, people who might vote for them need to know about it, too.

I havn't got much time tonight - need to do family things but - the Whole made up labour anti-semitism crap is all made up and utter utter crap - its all been mixed up with zionism, I know jeremy better than most and he is deffintley not anti-semitist in any shape or form, its about time that boring rubbish was dropped for good.

BM.
Bobby Marley

Postby FlankerPhoto on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 6:52 pm

Bobby Marley wrote:
Tommy wrote:

I havn't got much time tonight - need to do family things but - the Whole made up labour anti-semitism crap is all made up and utter utter crap - its all been mixed up with zionism, I know jeremy better than most and he is deffintley not anti-semitist in any shape or form, its about time that boring rubbish was dropped for good.

BM.

Then, I'm sure you could provide a reasonable explanation to this then? :dunno:
FlankerPhoto

Postby Bobby Marley on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 7:09 pm

FlankerPhoto wrote:
Bobby Marley wrote:
Tommy wrote:

BM.

Then, I'm sure you could provide a reasonable explanation to this then? :dunno:

Made up rubbish from another right wing newspaper who have got thier facts well and truly mixed up - there will always be this type of thing from the media.

BM.
Bobby Marley

Postby iainpeden on Sun 10 Nov 2019, 8:30 pm

Bobby Marley wrote:[

BM.
[/quote]

So supporting Hamas and Hezbollah isn’t anti-Semitic, that’s an interesting point of view.
iainpeden

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic