Abstained
2%
Abstained
2%

Total votes: 224

CJS

Re: UKAR GE2017 exit poll

Post by CJS »

More armchair fools, presumably with extremely small penises.

It's only because she's famous, oh and infinitely more talented than the halfwits (with apologises to halfwits everywhere) who post these things.

If they had any actual real life friends they probably wouldn't have wasted their time bothering.
With just the slightest bit of finesse, I might have made a little less mess.

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

Final seat has finally been declared after umpteen recounts --
Conservatives lose Kensington to Labour by just 20 votes.

When you look at some of the extremely small margins some seats were decided by, it emphasises why people should get off their bums and vote.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

We knew May was not calling the general election for the national interest but for her own interests. (Judging by the reaction of some Tory grandees it most definitely was not for the good of the party). This motivation has continued with her getting into bed with the DUP which beggars belief. She really should have resigned and it's not over yet.

ericbee123

Post by ericbee123 »

Spiny Norman wrote:We knew May was not calling the general election for the national interest but for her own interests. (Judging by the reaction of some Tory grandees it most definitely was not for the good of the party). This motivation has continued with her getting into bed with the DUP which beggars belief. She really should have resigned and it's not over yet.

Please explain why she should resign ? Please refer your answer to the leaders of the other parties, none of which won a majority, should they all resign too ?
Disclaimer-I have spell/grammar checked this post, it may still contain mistakes that might cause offence.

TKK 140

Post by TKK 140 »

vandal wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
vandal wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Tim N wrote:BREAKING NEWS:- As well as asking to form a minority Government,despite coming second. Jeremy Corbyn is demanding another election to be fought on social media only by 18-24 year olds.

In other Premiership news, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club are demanding they are awarded the 2016/2017 Premiership Title after coming second in the League.

In amidst that there is a valid point. The left lost the election, but won the social media battle. Anyone who spoke out as a Conservative on Twitter, or indeed Facebook, was rounded on by the left. A lot of it deeply unpleasant. I've seen the glamour model Jodie Marsh (a good egg who does a lot for animal charities and anti-bullying organisations) today called a "Tory bitch" purely for voicing support for a political party. Celebrities have queued up to have their balls licked by virtue signalling their support for Corbyn. I guarantee there were just as many voted for/supported the Tories but dare not say so for fear of career suicide. How is that acceptable? The left are bullies - their conduct on social media shows you just how nasty they are.

And the way the Press went after Corbyn, that was acceptable, was it?

I'm not saying it's right, but to criticise the Left when Conservative supporters, particularly the Media, have been just as toxic smacks of hypocrisy.

The media went after Corbyn based on things he has done in his political career. Fair game. A game he knows and accepts.

Yes, silly me. Corbyn was at a rally in 2002. Makes him 'fair game'

Sun Newspaper had a whole rake of it's staff arrested on suspicion of corruption in 2012. Would it be fair game to drag that up?

No! he has form inviting Sinn Fien\ IRA to Westminster for tea while our troops and civilians were being murderered. I remember it so well. Can't argue about the Sun but so what, it's small beer from giving banned organisations the time of day. Be warned he will ruin the country if he ever becomes P.M. and we who've seen it before and suffered from it don't want to see it again.

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

ericbee123 wrote:Please explain why she should resign ? Please refer your answer to the leaders of the other parties, none of which won a majority, should they all resign too ?

None of those leaders were in power with a majority which they then decreased, forcing a hypocritical coalition with terrorist sympathysers (to coin a popular phrase at the moment). None of those leaders called this election either, which has cost over £100m in expenses and wasted valuable preparation time for the Brexit negotiations - that was her decision, and one which has since received widespread criticism. She has surely lost the support of the core of the party she is now reliant on to wholly obey her (she cannot afford rebellions with no fixed majority) and her long-term position as leader of our government is essentially untenable.
If life gives you melons then you're probably dyslexic

TKK 140

Post by TKK 140 »

There are several precidents, so it's not an issue, whether Theresa May survives remains to be seen. Hearing Jeremy's reverse logic on having won and should be PM means we've had a very lucky escape and it struck me that once in power such reasoning could lead to a single party state, let's not forget that Corbin would'nt even sing the national anthem in West Minster Abbey two years ago, he is a revolutionary hiding in Labour clothes.

Also he can't count, one of the reason he would destroy the fragile economy, let's not forget that Labour created the economic crisis. Although you won't like this if they had won you'd (and we'd) pay for the majority of your life if him and the other marxists ever get into government. I do hope that the Tories will re think the future policies to address the genuine needs of younger people. But it can't be done by promising and bribing the electorate with fantasy economics.

vandal

Post by vandal »

TKK 140 wrote:
vandal wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
vandal wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Tim N wrote:BREAKING NEWS:- As well as asking to form a minority Government,despite coming second. Jeremy Corbyn is demanding another election to be fought on social media only by 18-24 year olds.

In other Premiership news, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club are demanding they are awarded the 2016/2017 Premiership Title after coming second in the League.

In amidst that there is a valid point. The left lost the election, but won the social media battle. Anyone who spoke out as a Conservative on Twitter, or indeed Facebook, was rounded on by the left. A lot of it deeply unpleasant. I've seen the glamour model Jodie Marsh (a good egg who does a lot for animal charities and anti-bullying organisations) today called a "Tory bitch" purely for voicing support for a political party. Celebrities have queued up to have their balls licked by virtue signalling their support for Corbyn. I guarantee there were just as many voted for/supported the Tories but dare not say so for fear of career suicide. How is that acceptable? The left are bullies - their conduct on social media shows you just how nasty they are.

And the way the Press went after Corbyn, that was acceptable, was it?

I'm not saying it's right, but to criticise the Left when Conservative supporters, particularly the Media, have been just as toxic smacks of hypocrisy.

The media went after Corbyn based on things he has done in his political career. Fair game. A game he knows and accepts.

Yes, silly me. Corbyn was at a rally in 2002. Makes him 'fair game'

Sun Newspaper had a whole rake of it's staff arrested on suspicion of corruption in 2012. Would it be fair game to drag that up?

No! he has form inviting Sinn Fien\ IRA to Westminster for tea while our troops and civilians were being murderered. I remember it so well. Can't argue about the Sun but so what, it's small beer from giving banned organisations the time of day. Be warned he will ruin the country if he ever becomes P.M. and we who've seen it before and suffered from it don't want to see it again.

Are you happy Theresa May is considering a coalition with the DUP? Or are you as outraged at that as you are with Corbyn and Sinn Fien?

May wants to rip up Human Rights bill

DUP are anti Abortion, anti LGBT. Hmmm......

TKK 140

Post by TKK 140 »

Not happy that we did'nt win this outright.

Are you seriously suggesting that the DUP's views, right or wrong and remember NI have not accepted Gay marriage, are worse than bombing and killing sprees or supporting their aims?
This is an excerpt from the Guardian about the leader of the DUP

"In 1988 a bomb exploded under the teenager’s school bus while it was being driven by a part-time soldier in the British army’s Ulster Defence Regiment"

Can't imagine growing up there, can you? Who are you to judge.

vandal

Post by vandal »

TKK 140 wrote:Not happy that we did'nt win this outright.

Are you seriously suggesting that the DUP's views, right or wrong and remember NI have not accepted Gay marriage, are worse than bombing and killing sprees or supporting their aims?
This is an excerpt from the Guardian about the leader of the DUP

"In 1988 a bomb exploded under the teenager’s school bus while it was being driven by a part-time soldier in the British army’s Ulster Defence Regiment"

Can't imagine growing up there, can you? Who are you to judge.

I'm not judging, but in comparison

Scroll down to 5) Links to Terrorist Sympathisers?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/w ... 3f2c697d36

I do not like, nor would I ever support any form of terrorism. I am merely questioning why so many who are anti Corbyn slate him for his connections to Sinn Fien, but conveniently overlook that the Conservative Government are doing exactly what they accused Corbyn of doing, with a different party.
Last edited by vandal on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

You may want to read the posts here : http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=77556
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

aviodromefriend

Post by aviodromefriend »

speedbird2639 wrote:Can anyone remember a shorter political career than Sarah Olney? Wins the seat from Zak Goldsmith when he resigns in a fit of pique only to hand it back to him 7 moths later.

Edit: Excluding deaths the answer is Robert McIntyre (SNP) 12 April 1945 – 5 July 1945 - defeated in the next GE.

In more recent times Margo MacDonald (also SNP) 8 November 1973 – 28 February 1974 - defeated in the next GE (but she did carry on in politics with the SNP in the Scottish Parliament)
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philomena_Bijlhout Unfortunately Donald John Trump didn't break that record...
A weather forecast is a forecast and just that

Mike Moses, Launch Integration Manager Space Shuttle Program