Corgi Mosquito Models for Sale

Post your classified adverts (aviation related or otherwise)
viggen

Corgi Mosquito Models for Sale

Post by viggen »

Hi There I am having a clear out and have the following 3 Mosquito models for sale as someone who has little idea of value and where to sell them I list them here so that you knowledgable chaps might point me in the right direction. Well here goes.

1. Corgi Heritage Center Exclusive. DH Mosquito T.Mk111-RR299. HT-E (G-ASKH) (certificate number is 0711 of 1500). This was produced to commerate the Mossie that was lost at Barton. The model has been displayed both model and box are in mint condition.

2. Aviation Archive Collector Club Special. AA32804 DH Mosquito B 1V-BOAC. Again the model has been dispalyed both model and box in mint condition. The Model number is 0217 of 1000 world wide.

3. DH Mosquito B 1V - DK333/HS-F "Grim Reaper" RAF 109 Squadron , No 8 Group. Model has been displayed but is in mint condition the box is slightly worn on the corners courtesy of Royal Mail.

Well its over to you chaps next any suggestion will be most welcome.

regards

viggen

jwarnerxh558

Re: Corgi Mosquito Models for Sale

Post by jwarnerxh558 »

i have an uncle who loves mosquitos so if you want i can try and put you in touch with him?
rgds Jonathan

Craig
UKAR Staff

Post by Craig »

Just to give you some idea mate, the Corgi Heritage Centre one isn't super rare, but fetches a reasonable price, probably £30ish, but the other two are rather more sought after. The BOAC one is VERY rare though and usually commands into three figures, while about the £50+ mark would be about right for Grim Reaper. Hope that helps... :smile:

viggen

Post by viggen »

Hi and thanks for your replies. Jonathan if you could ask your uncle it would be much appreciated.

viggen