Lost posts

Announcements from UK Airshow Review and our partners
PorkScratching
UKAR Staff

Lost posts

Post by PorkScratching »

I'm afraid I've had a little accident of a technical nature which has resulted in the forums being reset to how they were at 2am this morning (Thursday 10 April 2014) :( I'm really sorry to all of you that have lost posts, feel free to call me a muppet.

Harlequin67
UKAR Supporter

Re: Lost posts

Post by Harlequin67 »

Muppet!

I had just posted the answer to life, the universe and everything. It was in a numerical form, just can't quite remember the number, 4.......

:grin:
Aviation photographer - Achievement unlocked

Ledhead27
UKAR Staff

Post by Ledhead27 »

Ahh that's the issue I was having. I wonder if the other members will think its a 21st Century technology apocalypse :lol:
"FuelMan, SpamCan, NoPlan, CivviMan, DroneMan Dan"

UKAR Party Plane Captain

4 out of 5 baguettes

Dwadwood

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

Ledheadpilot27 wrote:Ahh that's the issue I was having. I wonder if the other members will think its a 21st Century technology apocalypse :lol:

No, we won't think that - some of us are a lot older than you probably realise and well versed in the world of technology.

We might think something else though. :biggrin:

PeterR

Post by PeterR »

And I thought I was going mad! :dizzy:

Ledhead27
UKAR Staff

Post by Ledhead27 »

RJC1878 wrote:
Ledheadpilot27 wrote:Ahh that's the issue I was having. I wonder if the other members will think its a 21st Century technology apocalypse :lol:

No, we won't think that - some of us are a lot older than you probably realise and well versed in the world of technology.

I'm pretty used to technology going *alls up, doing A-Level computing makes you realise how much of a swine technology can be!

UKAR Party Plane Captain

4 out of 5 baguettes

Dwadwood

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

Ledheadpilot27 wrote:
RJC1878 wrote:

I'm pretty used to technology going *alls up, doing A-Level computing makes you realise how much of a swine technology can be!

Well then hopefully you'll put some of that expertise in patching the heartbleed bug affecting this very forum - reports suggest there's a possibility this site is vulnerable.

PorkScratching
UKAR Staff

Post by PorkScratching »

This site isn't affected by heartbleed.

Ledhead27
UKAR Staff

Post by Ledhead27 »

RJC1878 wrote:
Ledheadpilot27 wrote:
RJC1878 wrote:

Well then hopefully you'll put some of that expertise in patching the heartbleed bug affecting this very forum - reports suggest there's a possibility this site is vulnerable.

Not heard of this before, perhaps one of the more established members might know better than me (apologies for lack of knowledge at the moment, still learning)

UKAR Party Plane Captain

4 out of 5 baguettes

Dwadwood

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

PorkScratching wrote:This site isn't affected by heartbleed.

That's not what I've just seen.

Only trying to help.

PorkScratching
UKAR Staff

Post by PorkScratching »

As I said, this site isn't affected. If you'd provided more information on your source I could have told you why whatever details you have are wrong.

Flare Path

Post by Flare Path »

PorkScratching wrote:As I said, this site isn't affected. If you'd provided more information on your source I could have told you why whatever details you have are wrong.

As you would know posting it in a public domain wouldn't be a wise decision, more than happy to chat through PM.

However, best just to drop this before scaring the forum.

PorkScratching
UKAR Staff

Post by PorkScratching »

I think it would have been preferable for you just to alert us by PM if you had concerns, rather than "scaring the forum".

Just to be clear to everybody, this site is categorically not affected by the heartbleed security vulnerability.

neilos

Post by neilos »

PorkScratching wrote:I'm afraid I've had a little accident of a technical nature which has resulted in the forums being reset to how they were at 2am this morning (Thursday 10 April 2014) :( I'm really sorry to all of you that have lost posts, feel free to call me a muppet.

Ooopppsie....... :lol:

http://youtu.be/zqO_iBv-Sh4