Microsoft Flight Simulator to get major performance boost (and coming to Xbox)

Discuss and share resources with fellow gamers
Paulish

Microsoft Flight Simulator to get major performance boost (and coming to Xbox)

Post by Paulish »

Having struggled with performance issues I am looking forward to this, later this month.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/202 ... -pc-update

Ryan.

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator to get major performance boost (and coming to Xbox)

Post by Ryan. »

Hopefully this will help and it's good to see it coming to console too.

The game has certainly come a long way since release with the updates, it's far from perfect but it does seem to heading in the right direction with long term support and continual improvements.

Also saw the next partnered aircraft developed will be the Ju-52, certainly a nice proposition, particularly as the next World update will include Germany.

jasonT1981

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator to get major performance boost (and coming to Xbox)

Post by jasonT1981 »

Going to take a bit of time to get used to on Console. Managed a smooth flight from Belfast City all the way to Dublin, land easy enough only to screw up on taxiing lol.

Paulish

Post by Paulish »

The PC upgrade is apparently the business also. I haven’t been able to download the update file as yet as I am on holiday in darkest Norfolk and the internet at this location is an ephemeral thing. Looking forward to trying it out at the weekend.

cg_341

Post by cg_341 »

It's getting there slowly! Easily caught out scrolling through my feed.