Cromer International Norfolk.

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
tink_norfolk

Cromer International Norfolk.

Post by tink_norfolk »

Quick catch up of recent movements at Cromer International and to remind everyone that Saturday 22nd July is the airfield Open Day at which everyone will receive a very warm welcome( Reserve day is Sunday just incase the weather doesn't play ball).
ImageG-CEFJ.8.7.17. (2) by Pete, on Flickr
ImageG-DMBO.8.7.17. (4) by Pete, on Flickr
ImageG-OLUD.8.7.17. (5) by Pete, on Flickr
ImageG-PALT.8.7.17. (3) by Pete, on Flickr
ImageG-PIIT.8.7.17. (1) by Pete, on Flickr
ImageG-WIGY.8.7.17. by Pete, on Flickr
ImageHB-CAJ.4.7.17. (1) by Pete, on Flickr
Many thanks for looking Peter & Kevin.

flyguy1992

Re: Cromer International Norfolk.

Post by flyguy1992 »

It hasnt been called Cromer International for about 8 years. It now has the better name of Northrepps Aerodrome!!!

tink_norfolk

Post by tink_norfolk »

flyguy1992 wrote:It hasnt been called Cromer International for about 8 years. It now has the better name of Northrepps Aerodrome!!!

Thanks flyguy1992 for the information and congrats on becoming a Ukarian,but being an old person I go back to making the tea prior the Cabin,please could you find out what Cromer Micro is now called as heard Norwich Airport quote it the weekend and told visitors to contact Cromer International on it.so maybe someone needs to contact the airport with the new details.Thanks again for the comment see you've only made four and two of them were on my threads,Regards Kevin.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Kevin .... As you know Adam is fully aware of this .... :biggrin:

Keith :smile:

flyguy1992

Post by flyguy1992 »

Adam is fully aware of this, he is also fully aware that some peoples photos on here are fantastic. They are very skilled photographers and the work they produce is at a professional standard. I think a couple of people would benefit asking them for advice to improve their portfolio. Its nice to see other people posting the odd thread on here regarding Norwich Airport movements and not just the same two people with their sometimes odd and creepy comments. For most of you, keep up the good work and keep posting your lovely photos.

:biggrin:

tink_norfolk

Post by tink_norfolk »

flyguy1992 wrote:Adam is fully aware of this, he is also fully aware that some peoples photos on here are fantastic. They are very skilled photographers and the work they produce is at a professional standard. I think a couple of people would benefit asking them for advice to improve their portfolio. Its nice to see other people posting the odd thread on here regarding Norwich Airport movements and not just the same two people with their sometimes odd and creepy comments. For most of you, keep up the good work and keep posting your lovely photos.

:biggrin:

Good Evening Flyguy,

I agree that there are some fantastic photograph's shared on this site, by people of all photographic abilities. Whether they class themselves as professional photographers, amateur's, hobbiest for their own pleasure.

People post to share their own photographs for constructive comments, and to allow others to see and be aware of what is occuring at certain locations, whether it be Norwich, Luton, Stansted, Heathrow, Manchester, Bristol the list is endless. Sometimes others like to see what aircraft are about to keep an eye out for.

I agree it's nice to see others posting movements from Norwich Airport, however your comment regarding "not just the same two people with their sometimes odd and creepy comments" if you have an issue with these 2 members who have taken the time to post their images of movements for others to see, may be either contact them directly and make them aware or contact a UKAR Staff Member. If a comment is being made don't leave it so open ended.

If you don't like the postings of that member or members simple answer is don't look at them, and don't comment.

Regards

Tink

flyguy1992

Post by flyguy1992 »

Tink, you seem to be getting a little bit defensive. Any reason for this???
I have purely come up with a suggestion to help the less experienced photographers learn a few extra skills to improve their photos by talking to other photographers around the place. Where you place yourself in experience levels is your decision. Also I was just mentioning the fact that there are a few photographers around Norwich Airport that take numerous photos but only a few people usually post on here so it was a nice change to see other images.

Regards

Flyguy

tink_norfolk

Post by tink_norfolk »

Just a quick note to say any new people posting on UKAR, there are some genuine members who are only to pleased to see any contributions from any where in the world, what ever your abilities,and lets hope the powers that be draw this topic to a close.Regards Kevin.

flyguy1992

Post by flyguy1992 »

I agree, 99% of members are genuine but I have seen a photo recently that has been blatantly stolen from a fellow photographer from another part of the world, which they have attempted to edit it to claim it their own. Would a genuine member do that?

Private Custard

Post by Private Custard »

flyguy1992 wrote:Would a genuine member do that?

Takes all sorts. I had a 'friend' do that to me on facebook a couple of years back, cropped out my watermark and then denied it!

For the record, when a crap photographer steals a decent photographers images, it leaves the decent photographer feeling more than a little miffed. It's one of the (numerous) reasons I left social media, and deleted everything from my flickr account.