London views posted May-June(?) last year

Photos that are not aviation related
Lyffe

London views posted May-June(?) last year

Post by Lyffe »

At about this time last year one of the regulars posted a set of photos of London views. Apart from the fact the photos were stunning I particularly remember them as the poster remarked they were taken with a compact rather than his usual camera.

I ran a Google search on the camera at the time as I had it in mind to buy one myself in the fulness of time. Assuming the thread would remain accessible I foolishly failed to record the camera details - which is rather unfortunate as I now need to replace my current camera.

I'm hoping the poster recognises my rather vague description (for which I apologise) and would be kind enough to help.

Pen Pusher

Re: London views posted May-June(?) last year

Post by Pen Pusher »

I had two or three visits to London during June last year and was using my shirt pocket friendly Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 M6 rather than my usual a6500 and interchangeable lens.

The Future Of Photography Is Mirrorless

DfG on Facebook
BAMPhotography on Facebook

Lyffe

Re: London views posted May-June(?) last year

Post by Lyffe »

Very many thanks for your quick response, Brian; apologies I've not been so fast but I've been out. Yes, that's the one. Seeing your photos made me realise they are several degrees better than the ones produced by my Canon SX740HS - which, I hasten to add, did what I wanted at the time.

Brian