Photos older than five years old (preferably much older)
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm
- Location: Burnham
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Fri 23 Jul 2010, 7:52 am
- Location: UK
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 5:06 am
- Location: Somewhere in England
Lovely stuff, Chris...
That was the best of times...wish we could go and do it all over again...
I am not a loony... I used to be, but I think I am better now...
- Posts: 225
- Joined: Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm
Love the shot with it crossing the road - had they stopped the traffic - or was the black car still on the move??
Panasonic Lumix FZ1000
- Posts: 1375
- Joined: Sat 04 Apr 2009, 11:05 am
- Location: Norwich, UK
A blast from the past, thanks for posting these.
How low is that one over the road!
"Can you believe it? Chelsea will just not let go in the Champions League!"
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon 11 May 2009, 12:38 pm
I do like MiG-23's.
Great shots! Love the one just hoping over the road.
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:48 pm
Excellent selection from back in the days before the internet got going. If I'd known you could go to these places with a camera and not get arrested then I would have made a trip myself.
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm
- Location: Oxford
Brilliant set Chris, I recognise a few of those photos in books that I have.
- Posts: 8231
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm
- Location: Leominster
Fantastic post, a superb selection of no nonsense quality photos
and no airy-fairy arty-farty stuff in sight
"The surrogate voice of st24"
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm
- Location: Mkt Harborough, Leicestershire
Superb set of pics, Newark has two of these buetis on display and they are open on special days for the public to look inside, one is a 23 and the other is a 27
, i have sat in both of them and they are awesome,
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm
- Location: Truro
Oh Christ , just fantatic !
What a great looking machine the Mig 23 was .
Beautiful shots , would have loved to have done east Germany back then
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:35 am
What scanner are you using?