II(AC) Squadron Hunter WV372

Photos older than five years old (preferably much older)
bigcrow

II(AC) Squadron Hunter WV372

Post by bigcrow »

Seeing as II(AC) Squadron have just stood back up on the Typhoon I thought I'd share with you some shots of WV372 Hunter T7 belonging to Delta Jets at the time in the markings of II(AC) Squadron when they were based at RAF Gutersloh in Germany in the late sixties..

These shots were taken at Kemble back in 2006 when the magazine Cotswold Life were doing a photo shoot of the pilot & what he got up to in his spare time...

ImageWV372\G-BXFI Hunter T7 Delta Jets by Stuart Freer - Touchdown Aviation, on Flickr

ImageWV372\G-BXFI Hunter T7 Delta Jets by Stuart Freer - Touchdown Aviation, on Flickr

ImageWV372\G-BXFI Hunter T7 Delta Jets by Stuart Freer - Touchdown Aviation, on Flickr[/quote]

Russ

Re: II(AC) Squadron Hunter WV372

Post by Russ »

Lovely, sharp photos in outstanding conditions Stu. :clap: :cool: :up:

Tommy
UKAR Staff

Post by Tommy »

Lovely stuff once again, Stu. Don'cha just love the Hunter? :love: :love:

Avtur

Post by Avtur »

Wow! memories of RAF Gutersloh 1970 :clap:

Thank's for posting

Best Regards

Geoff
It's so nice to be insane, nobody asks you to explain.

ELVIS 01

Post by ELVIS 01 »

Cracking photos of a great jet.

Long shot but has anyone got any photos of 372 departing Farnborough Airshow 2008, it departed after the show on the Sunday as Number 4 in a formation with 3 Team Viper Hunters, headed back to Kemble in formation with some formation aeros en-route before recovery to Kemble

hunter372

Post by hunter372 »

Just found these. Absolutely cracking photos!

I was lucky enough to fly in WV372 on 24 August 2002 at Delta Jets.

It was an amazing flight around the Brecon Beacons with the equally amazing Gp Capt Dave Roome OBE as my pilot.

Any other ladies flown in a Hunter?