Aviation sightings, roadrunners, exercises and flypasts
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 10:34 am
Did any one catch the ID of the turkish 737 wedgetail that went through Stansted on Friday?
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: Sun 22 Aug 2010, 6:15 pm
N360BJ, should become 06-002 when they take the ferry registration off.
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Sat 12 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm
- Location: Colchester
Check out Nigel Blake over on Flickr
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Mon 16 Mar 2009, 12:54 pm
will become 13-002, not 06-002
Starting from Issue 406 Scramble Magazine is a full colour magazine, another reason to subscribe!
- Posts: 2717
- Joined: Fri 13 Aug 2010, 11:37 am
Didn't know they had E7-A's? I thought that was RAAF or USAF stock?
Card carrying aviation addict!
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:22 am
- Location: Manchester
What's an E7-A?
The first 737AEW&C "Peace Eagle" was delivered in February of this year, with the second being the one mentioned in this thread. Two more are due.