Aviation sightings, roadrunners, exercises and flypasts
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Mon 20 Jun 2016, 8:28 pm
Just heard something interesting pass over the front of my house (Sutton Coldfield). Missed it, unfortunately, but according to Flight Radar 24, it may have been Flying Legends P-51 Mustang G-SHWN.
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Tue 25 Jun 2019, 3:43 pm
Has recently been repainted into USAAF markings, I believe.
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 2002
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:57 pm
BHX had 2 passes, one of which was a glorious whistling fast pass
Free straws available to clutch at - PM me. Inventor of the baguette scale
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Tue 05 Jul 2011, 7:45 pm
Heard it over work at Tividale as well
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sat 02 Nov 2019, 2:09 pm
- Location: Holding pattern north of Duxford
Spitfire MkVc EE602/G-IBSY and P-47D "Nellie B"/G-THUN north of DX...
Underneath my gruff exterior is an even gruffer interior...
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3123
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:36 pm
G-SHWN was over Southend today.
- Posts: 4449
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Believe it stopped in at Goodwood passed Worthing twice this afternoon i didn't see it but certainly heard it.
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner