Have some unexpected time on my hands to work on this kit. This will be completed as the alternative ID of a standard matt black WV-3. Here is the box shot..
A forum for UKAR Group Builds
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
This turned out to be a pretty easy kit to assemble but a nightmare to paint. Since I started airbrushing about 9 months ago I have been using up my humbrol enamels with a thinner from Lidl. I ran out of the thinner and have been unable to find any more. the humbrol thinners give uneven results as you can see. I basically had enough after rubbing it down once and left it as was. Then I had some decal issues but otherwise a nice little kit.