Aviation Art "Just Jane" Donation Artwork...

Share news and updates from your own websites in this dedicated area. PLEASE ensure you link back to UKAR on your website! Details in the Announcements section below.
NeilH68

Aviation Art "Just Jane" Donation Artwork...

Post by NeilH68 »

Hi,

Thought I`d post a couple of photos from a current project I`m working on...the painting subject is obvious (or I hope it is). The painting is on a 1000mm x 500mm stretched canvas and it`s being done in oils.

So, to start with...this is the sketch I`m working from, although, the finished artwork will be different.

Then progressed to the blocking in of the basic aircraft.

Then, as of two nights ago, it was at this stage.

As of today, it is as follows.

So, next stage is practice the nose art and then apply it. I may not add in the second Lancaster now as it`s all about `Jane!!!!!

Basically, this painting is for the East Kirkby team and will be available when it`s completed (more info to come). I shall post updates as and when I do them and update on the process for getting this artwork (one off).

Comments are welcome.

Thanks, Neil
Last edited by NeilH68 on Tue 01 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeilH68

Re: Aviation Art "Just Jane" WIP

Post by NeilH68 »

Well, the next two show the final painting...

Full width...

Close up...

It`s a donation painting for the East Kirkby centre and will be auctioned throughout the season, all proceeds going to the upkeep of Just Jane. It will be delievered to EK on the 21st April, where all being well it`ll be signed by Andrew, Louise and hopefully Harold. It will then stay with the EK team and be available to view (and hopefully people will bid for it).

A limited run of prints will be available, but more information will appear soon...

Anyway, if anyone has any questions or wants more information, please drop me a message...

Thanks for looking, Neil