Norwich/Cromer pics

Arrange to meet fellow members at a particular event/location
Hosky

Norwich/Cromer pics

Post by Hosky »

Mods please move if in wrong section.

I'm looking to get some decent pics of northrepps/Cromer international and maybe a few at Norwich international. Is there anyone who can tell me how to go about gettin into northrepps to take a few piccies??
Thanks
Lee
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.

tink_norfolk

Re: Norwich/Cromer pics

Post by tink_norfolk »

Evening Lee, theres no problem about taking pictures at Northrepps (Cromer International) everyones friendly but like most GA fields weekends are best ,there are movement weekdays but the tea rooms are open just at weekends although theres always a chance of a cuppa if someones about.And its always polite to make ones intentions known.As for Norwich Airport there one or two places to photograph from but the lack of number of movements means we move about alot, but theres a number of us about so if you do venture up here make yourself known ask for me and I'll show you about Im there most days at somepoint.Regards Kevin.

Bradley@Norwich

Post by Bradley@Norwich »

Last edited by Bradley@Norwich on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like my photos, but its not worth sitting in the rain all day!

Hosky

Post by Hosky »

Thankyou both for your replys. I live very VERY close to both airports. And would love to meet some people with the same enthusiasm as me for aircraft.

Lee
There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.

NWISwiv
UKAR Moderators

Post by NWISwiv »

Or if nobody is about or want to find out the best locations check out egshmov.co.uk has everything you want to know on there including a good deal of the movements throughout the day
Nikon D7000 - D7100
Nikon 18-135mm - 24-70mm
Tamron 150-600mm - 70-200mm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonlondon451