KS Aviation Duxford jaunt

Arrange to meet fellow members at a particular event/location
kjshaw01

KS Aviation Duxford jaunt

Post by kjshaw01 »

Duxford trip: -

Based on returning interest, KS Aviation is looking to run a bus trip from the South coast (Fareham), up to Duxford on the 19th September for the Saturday of the weekend show. We are looking to pick up on the way at numerous points, with an early start 0f 0500 from Fareham to avoid traffic at the show end, and let you maximise your day, and are looking to leave at show completion around 1800.

The trip will include travel there and back, show entry, and a packed lunch. A tee-shirt would also be made available to commemorate the trip as an extra cost.

The trip would cost £57 per head, with complete payment up front.

Should you be interested please private message me to register your interest, and be kept up to date with further details.

Pen Pusher

Re: KS Aviation Duxford jaunt

Post by Pen Pusher »

You are aware it is an advance ticket only show. You can't buy tickets on the day.Tickets on sale until 13 September.

Brian
The Future Of Photography Is Mirrorless

DfG on Facebook
BAMPhotography on Facebook

kjshaw01

Post by kjshaw01 »

Hi Brian,

Yes, I have a cut off date for this and the ticket is included in the price. If we haven't filled the trip in that time we'll scrap it.

Thanks for the info too :smile:

Kev

Pen Pusher

Post by Pen Pusher »

Just checking. :whistle: I heard quite a few people at Duxford on Sunday who didn't know the September show was all ticket.

Brian
The Future Of Photography Is Mirrorless

DfG on Facebook
BAMPhotography on Facebook