Has anybody on this forum ever visited the Zhuhai airshow in China? If so, could he (or she?) perhaps answer some of these questions:
- Are foreign nationals allowed to visit the airshow?
- Is the airshow period divided in business days and public days? (like Farnborough/Le Bourget)
- How's photography? Is it permitted, any good?
- Is it easy to get tickets in advance?
- Any other tips/need-to-knows/etc?
Thanks in advance for any response.
Discuss airshows, exercises and spotter days outside of Europe and North America
1 post • Page 1 of 1