With a bit of digging and thought I should be able to add some more detail to the pilot list for 1994. I'm also trying to persuade my brother to sign up and contribute here, as he has an amazing memory for these shows.
He's also pointed out that Mark Hanna missed FL94 as he was flying the T-33 at Yeovilton, and missed 96 as well - presumably he was off flying the jets elsewhere. That's the level we're dealing with where he's concerned.
As for 1996 (in no particular order, sorry!)...
- John Romain flew TFC's Kingcobra;
- OFMC Fury was Ray Hanna;
- G.59 should have been Pino Valenti;
- Hellcat was Steve Privett;
- Wildcat, Stu Goldspink;
- John Webb in the Blenheim;
- Possibly JR in ARCo's Lysander, but not sure on that;
- Charlie Brown flew Black 6 on Sunday, John Allison on Saturday;
- my brother reckons Paul Day may have flown ML417 on Sunday;
- Carolyn Grace was in ML407;
- Jack Brown in MV293;
- Carl Schofield in SM832; and
- OFMC Corsair was Brian Smith.
I'd also assume Christophe Jacquard flew his P-40, but again, not 100%. Fairly certain Eric Goujon flew Temptation
on at least one day.
I've been working on 1997 intermittently, but have been prepping for four big VAE interviews I've lined up for the next fortnight, so time's been tight. Hopefully I'll be able to post within the next couple of weeks. I've received some further info from Phil Glover which has been a big help for that year.