Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:24 pm
- Location: Crawley West Sussex
Thanks for your comments Guys, it was worth getting wind burn for
'Little friend,little friend,we are gonna have to bail out,will you standby and count the chutes?'
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:31 pm
- Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Love the second shot of PT's "Hurribomber"
- Posts: 3057
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm
- Location: In nubibus & Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
Cracking shots Jen.
- Posts: 1159
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:02 am
- Location: Woodford, Northants
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed 12 Aug 2009, 7:55 pm
great shots nice one for posting. I changed my mind on beachy head saturday and just chilled out on beach . And look what i missed !
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:41 pm
- Location: Manchester
There is something about that BBMF over the water, cracking shot.
The Pawnee and second Hurribomber are also rather lovely.
A great set from a great location
- Posts: 1560
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:22 am
- Location: Kent
Stunning viewpoint you found there!
Superb set as per usual. Love the BBMF shots especially
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:21 am
Great shots from the cliffs. The last Hunter and Red Arrows shots stand out for me.
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:51 am
- Location: UK