Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:55 am
- Location: Edinburgh
No.4 just clinches it for me, striking set!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm
- Location: Vienna, Austria
grrreeeat set of pictures!
that Apache close up is my fav-it really delivers that sinister, insect like appearance of the Apache
"Verkaafts mei Gwand, I foahr in Himmel"
(inscription on the FW-190D of Lt. Sachsenberg)
- Posts: 1648
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:43 pm
- Location: England
Astonishingly good set. The Sabre close-up is wonderful, but the Apache over the mound in near-silhouette captures the moment brilliantly.
My thoughts completely, an amazing set of shots and I the Apache silhouette brings back memories!
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sat 16 Oct 2010, 9:44 pm
breathtaking photos! These are really something!
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Mon 13 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm
- Location: Sherborne, Dorset
You're photographs are always an absolute joy to look at T_J and I have to say this set really is outstanding. That up close and personal Sabre shot... oh my word
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:57 pm
- Location: Lincs
Thanks very much for the comments.