Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Mon 27 Jul 2009, 9:45 pm
Amazing shots!!!awesome, thanks!
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed 08 Apr 2009, 6:28 pm
- Location: Reading
Flankers are superb as is the Ka-52. One mean looking helicopter. Fantastic set.
- Posts: 4452
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Man they are awesome stunning shots, i loce seeing Russian Hardware
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 7:45 am
- Location: London, UK
Awesome a/c, awesome shots
- Posts: 3801
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 7:39 am
I can't pick a favourite, great stuff
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Sun 20 Jun 2010, 1:36 pm
Dear me, what a superb post, simply excellent...........
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:28 pm
Tim, great shots - were these taken from the crowdside?
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:10 pm
- Location: Preston
1st Shot is my favourite!
2021 - Hopefully RIAT!
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 5:23 pm
Excellent shots. Where these taken from the far side of the airfield?
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Mon 27 Feb 2012, 2:48 pm
f-4 wrote:Tim, great shots - were these taken from the crowdside?
Niallxg wrote:Excellent shots. Where these taken from the far side of the airfield?
Thanks everyone for looking/commenting. These shots were taken from the other side of the runway on the media platform and also near the old tower.