Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 12:27 pm
Great set Stu, but the last one does it for me
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm
- Location: somewhere next to st24
Hawk taxi and the Hunter with drag, look very nice as well as the Sea King and Dak
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Sat 04 Jun 2011, 4:46 pm
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Fri 22 May 2009, 8:08 pm
All very very good Stu but that last one is stunning !
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm
- Location: Norwich
All nice but I really like the Spitfire shot.
Canon 30D & 10D
Canon 70-200L F2.8 & 28-105USM
Uniden 3500XLT & BCT15
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm
Lovely shots Stu.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm
- Location: Belgium
Nice series Stu, Dak, Mustang and Hunter with chute are my favorites
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 7:03 pm
- Location: cromer, norfolk
Nice shots Stu looks like you had a good day. Do like the last one and Grace's Spit.