Shuttleworth's July evening show

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
Talldan76
UKAR Staff

Shuttleworth's July evening show

Post by Talldan76 »

On the 20th July, whilst there was another small airshow taking place in the Cotswolds, The Shuttleworth Collection held their 2nd Evening airshow of the season - this one entitled "Flying For Fun".

The weather forecast leading up to weekend suggested windy conditions, wall to wall cloud, and showers, and due to this the lineup was slightly changed to allow for this. However on the day it turned out to be much better, and the light was OK right up until the last couple of acts.

1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5. Image

6. Image

7. Image

8. Image

9. Image

10. Image

Thanks for taking a look,
Dan

Stagger2

Re: Shuttleworth's July evening show

Post by Stagger2 »

Concept of the Piston Provost shot is great, but I assume it was not stationary? Not criticising your images, but the content shown does make that Friday show at RIAT look pretty good in hindsight! :biggrin:

Talldan76
UKAR Staff

Post by Talldan76 »

Stagger2 wrote:Concept of the Piston Provost shot is great, but I assume it was not stationary?

It wasn’t moving as such, but was in the process of a high power run, so there was movement in the airframe.

Stagger2

Post by Stagger2 »

Thanks for the detail. The shot has a 'certain something' about it that gets me revisiting it! :up:

aeronca

Post by aeronca »

Dan , what great photos, I'm the pilot of the Cheeky Champ (Ribbon Tow) would it be possible for you to email me the ones of the Champ so that I can use them, credited of course. timcbarron@gmail .com I would be so grateful. Tim