Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
dinger

NAS Whidbey Island July 19.

Post by dinger »

Skyflash
UKAR Staff

Re: NAS Whidbey Island July 19.

Post by Skyflash »

Great images, and those A-6s look amazing, but it's a shame about your annoying watermark.

Could you perhaps stick it somewhere less obtrusive?
Posting comments on an aviation-related chatroom, are ya? Looks like it an' all...

AlexC

Post by AlexC »

Skyflash wrote:Great images, and those A-6s look amazing, but it's a shame about your annoying watermark.

Could you perhaps stick it somewhere less obtrusive?

Very good, and I agree with the comment about the watermark it does spoil the images, but then if he's in anyway concerned about his photos being used without his permission (which I assume he is) then it needs to be obtrusive. If he was to put it in the sky for instance then it would be very easy for anyone to remove.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP

XP282

Post by XP282 »

AlexC wrote:Very good, and I agree with the comment about the watermark it does spoil the images, but then if he's in anyway concerned about his photos being used without his permission (which I assume he is) then it needs to be obtrusive. If he was to put it in the sky for instance then it would be very easy for anyone to remove.

They are great images. The point regarding all these watermarks is that if anyone wants to use the images then 30mins on photoshop and the watermark would be gone anyway so it doesn't really stop people using the images if they really want - Though I understand the point you are making.

AlexC

Post by AlexC »

XP282 wrote:They are great images. The point regarding all these watermarks is that if anyone wants to use the images then 30mins on photoshop and the watermark would be gone anyway so it doesn't really stop people using the images if they really want - Though I understand the point you are making.

You're right, and I could do it (not that I would) but it would be a bit tedious.
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP

PeteM

Post by PeteM »

A place that needs scratching off my bucket list.
Nice set.