Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri 24 Apr 2009, 12:13 pm
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu 04 Sep 2008, 2:56 pm
Fred, Beautiful shots. VERY envious.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:09 pm
- Location: NL
Great set Fred! A case of being at the right time at the right place?
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Thu 02 Apr 2009, 7:59 am
Looks challenging but very nice
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:30 am
Nice fred, very nice....
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:51 pm
Yes, some nice shots - well done.
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Mon 15 Sep 2008, 12:42 pm
- Location: Shawbury, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Jujuman wrote:but I'm happy with the results
Should think so too! Not a bad one amongst them!!!
Canon PowerShot SX40HS - It's not what you've got - it's what you do with it!
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Thu 07 May 2009, 7:58 pm
Wow nothing wrong with these
just look at the angle and position these were taken
amazing and very lucky to be able to do it
il just dream...
top stuff and thanks for sharing
18-70 kit lens
Vivitar pro 100-500
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:47 am
- Location: North Yorkshire
Awsome shots mate! All of them are superb!
The Polish Vipers are the best looking around!!
For ever looking skywards!!
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:37 am
- Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Second and the 2 last ones had me in Wow mode.
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:41 am
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Lovely stuff! Well done!