Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:54 am
- Location: Dumfries and Galloway
rotary heaven 10/10
25 Group Royal Observer Corps
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
The Jungly with all the kit is lurvely...
Do you want the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news?
- Posts: 3057
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm
- Location: In nubibus & Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm
Nice shots Cliff, army Lynx is my pick.
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sat 29 Aug 2009, 3:47 pm
Fab shots-all beautifully sharp
Wouldn't mind a go at these myself-any chance of some help with directions? I'm guessing this is Deptford and I would be coming from Salisbury direction on A36. All help much appreciated.