Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2009, 5:47 am
- Location: Yeovil
Always remember "If you cannot turn tight...you cannot fight!"
- Posts: 2530
- Joined: Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:10 pm
- Location: Preston
Can't pick a favourite, all of the Apache head on Shots!
2020 - RIAT, Blackpool & Southport
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:37 am
- Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Really fantastic images. The weather looks perfect with the dark background sky and light on most of them. First Merlin selection really catches my eye, but the full lot top notch.
Could do with a selection like that up here
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm
- Location: Worcestershire, U.K
Quality, every single one of them, Rich...
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
Great stuff Mr P, any chance of a map and directions...
Do you want the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news?
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 9:06 am
Great light, great traffic = great images!
- Posts: 1800
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:20 pm
- Location: North Devon
Terrific images throughout, but the first Merlin really catches my eye: it really jumps out at you!
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm
Very nice, great light on the last one.
- Posts: 2124
- Joined: Tue 07 Jul 2009, 6:47 pm
- Location: Cambridgeshire
Lovely set all round
hard to pick a favourite, though the last one of the Sea King is rather nice
The Mustang won't do what a Spitfire does, but it does it over Berlin.
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:11 pm
Stunning Mr P every last one of them !!
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:28 pm
- Location: The Fens
Excellent set, the light on that Sea King is spectacular
Height is Good
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:05 pm
Nice pics Rich. Looks somewhat greener when I last saw that lot flying together (minus Gazelle of course!!).
Which naughty boy let the tyres down on the Lynx then?!!
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm
Great set Rich. 7D paying dividends and looking good. Rather cold today and mainly cloud.
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:44 am
As everyone else said, quality all round.
One of them has to be up for pic of the week, I'd go for the Merlin.
- Posts: 1300
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:26 pm
Fantastic shots Rich.
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm
- Location: Isle of Wight/Southsea
Stunning set Rich.......the Apache shot's are excellent but I do like the light on the Sea King.
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:51 am
- Location: UK
A great set of images Rich.
The Apache looks good with drop tanks.
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3384
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:14 pm
- Location: Rochester,Kent.
In a word, WOW!!!! Better than an airshow.Where is the venue,and can any mere mortal have the same access???
Don't bother running, you'll only die tired!!
- Posts: 1381
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:38 am
- Location: U.K.
Thats is one awesome set of pics. I would be proud if I had one like them let alone a whole set!
The lighting certainly played ball for you, is the area accessible to the public or not? Well done and thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:35 pm
- Location: Eindhovuh!
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm
- Location: somewhere next to st24
Excellent images, but I like the last one in particular.
Please tell how you came to grab em.
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:34 pm
- Location: Fairford
Wow ... what a stunning set of images ....
Thanks for sharing ....
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue 27 Jan 2009, 12:44 pm
- Location: Netherlands
Who said spotting is all about fast jets...
Great set, now there's your nice lynxssz' (don't shoot I'm Dutch) shots.
Prepare for the next mission, Darling.
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Sat 25 Oct 2008, 11:17 pm
Lovely set of images Rich!