Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2009, 5:47 am
- Location: Yeovil
After the 101s i Finally got a pic of the Wildcat Today.
Hope its something to beat the doom and gloom ash!
Always remember "If you cannot turn tight...you cannot fight!"
- Posts: 2534
- Joined: Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:10 pm
- Location: Preston
Great Capture, Cannot wait to see one
2020 - RIAT, Blackpool & Southport
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see a picture of this thing flying, nice one Mr P...
Do you want the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news?
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:45 am
Very nice Rich, you caught one at last...
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm
- Location: Worcestershire, U.K
Very nice looking chopper, great catch mate....
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:04 pm
Now that is one sweet looking aircraft.Think it is the best looking thing I have seen for a long time . Glad you caught her in the end mate
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm
Nice catch Rich
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:37 pm
- Location: Budel-schoot , Noord Brabant
very nice catch mate.
great dane fan
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm
Like this alot Rich. Armour plated!