Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu 04 Sep 2008, 9:40 pm
- Location: Norwich, UK
- Posts: 1159
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 7:02 am
- Location: Woodford, Northants
Thought Fallon might be up your street Matt! How good do those schemes look in those conditions?! Great set.
- Posts: 8536
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 4:04 pm
- Location: Leominster
"The surrogate voice of st24"
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm
- Location: Worcestershire, U.K
Lovely images mate, stunning conditions....
- Posts: 766
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 3:11 am
- Location: Yeovil, Somerset
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 11:01 am
- Location: location, location!
Great subjects, stunning conditions, well shot and processed. What more can we ask for?
Very nice Matt, looks like a great trip.
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue 22 Jul 2008, 11:35 pm
- Location: Eindhovuh!
Good to see some shots from you again. Love the low point of view on the F-16's.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm
Top stuff matey, colours are perfect. Thanks for the two weeks mate, was quality.
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Tue 12 Aug 2008, 6:03 pm
- Location: Norwich.
- Posts: 8020
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:31 am
- Location: Sexville
Gorgous, and not one head on, black and white or close up of the pilots ear lobe. Super stuff.
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 5:10 pm
- Location: B,S,E
- Posts: 1300
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:26 pm
I love the angle on the F-5's, especially in the last shot.
That desert coloured F-16 looks amazing though! Do you have anymore of that one Matt?
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 9:34 pm
Quality shots, not jelous at all
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:11 pm
Good to see these from you Mr C,top set of images,you've got to love those 3 tone F-5's
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2008, 10:09 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
Last one for me Matt - nice shooting
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:44 am
Great colours, stunning conditions and superb collection of jets...virtually the perfect day
- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:08 pm
Very nice indeed, I must get around to making a trip there one of these days.
Out of interest, are any of the F-5Es ex-Alconbury ones? Didn't they end up with the Navy, or have I got that wrong?
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:05 pm
Nice selection mate
- Posts: 4470
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:19 pm
Matthew! I LOVE F-5s! They look stunning! Lovely!
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:07 am
- Location: Essex
Just how i like them, superb my friend!!
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 2:02 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
if i could be critical, may i suggest you give up photography as its not a level playing. how can we put photos on this site when you produce this quality. you should be banned. i love grainy photos as they are all i can produce!! Karl ban him!!!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:46 pm
Great camo's, nice jets
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 9:23 am
Tip top shots Matt. Those colour schemes are just stunning.
Canon EOS7D, with 30D Back-up
Canon 100-400MM IS, 70-200MM plus some wide-angle/macro stuff
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:18 pm
Gr8 set Matt
but the F5s are vert tasty. Fallon is rather a special.