Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Tue 10 Aug 2010, 11:13 am
Chimpers take note,it's the photograph as taken with skill not photoshop enhanced
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3071
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:04 pm
- Location: Reigate, UK
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm
- Location: somewhere next to st24
Great stuff, glad people were able to get out and make use of the great light. Top Shooting
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:00 pm
As said elsewhere Shaggie great set from a great day
- Posts: 2825
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:57 pm
- Location: Lincs
Great set, Mark. Superb light. Number 16 really stands out for me with the backdrop and the super lighting. I agree with the over-sharpening comments - just a little bit too much.
I really enjoyed looking through them!
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:23 pm
- Location: Burford, Oxon
Eagle No.2 is stunning - you can almost read his map!
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:02 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
fantastic light, backed by fantastix shots, cracking
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:46 am
These pictures are amazing. Where is this place?
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm
- Location: Truro
Great shots as always Mark !
Nothing wrong with that steam camera
Best regards, Mark