Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:41 am
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Very nice! Lovely set of air 2 airs!
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:06 am
- Location: Notts / Lincs border
Nice set of images on the Safari - it was their introduction back in the early 1980s that enabled me to persuade the Norwegians to let Newark have a Safir!
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:09 am
- Location: Portugal
Very nice Cristian.
Great photos as usually
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:52 pm
Beautiful work, especially the rainbow!
- Posts: 7988
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 9:31 am
- Location: Sexville
Have said for years they would be a great addition to a RIAT static.....
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:24 pm
- Location: Crawley West Sussex
Stunning shots, great opportunity
'Little friend,little friend,we are gonna have to bail out,will you standby and count the chutes?'
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:19 am
Great set, something completly different ... nice colourfull aircraft and great back-drop. I like how you made something special out of a simple aircraft by means of creative photography
Using Canon 1DIV & 5DII bodies with Canon lenses 15/2.0, 24/1.4, 24-70/2.8, 70-200/2.8, 300/2.8 and 1.4x converter.
Height is Good
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:05 pm
Lovely photos. It seems very strange to see Bardufoss and the airfield without any snow!
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Mon 04 May 2009, 5:33 pm
Its amazing how shooting from a location like that can make an otherwise fairly boring aircraft look great!!
Spot on, love every one!!!