Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:01 pm
Last edited by petefletch
on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 6040
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:40 pm
- Location: New Forest
petefletch wrote:Hope these are of interest to someone.
Certainly are to me at least!
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP
- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:25 pm
- Location: Bromley Kent
Blimey ! well caught
Don't know about those jets ,they spoil a very nice place
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Wed 22 Jul 2009, 8:12 am
- Location: Portsmouth
The third pic is pretty cool. Thanks for posting
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm
- Location: 1.5 miles west of 06 EGLF
Nice. You are probably right about the Hyd problem as the gear appears to have been lowered using the emergency system, the clue is the nose u/c door still open.
Nikon P900 (Sony DSC-HX400V, Sony DSC-HX300 and DSC-H2 retired)
- Posts: 2620
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:28 pm
- Location: Northants, UK
Number 3's a beauty - well caught!
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Mon 06 Jul 2009, 11:40 am
Outstanding, and another vote for no.3 being the peach of a great set.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Thu 22 Jan 2009, 9:21 pm
No 3 is unbeatable!
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm
Great shots, great catch.
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:36 pm
- Location: West Midlands
Right place - right time.... and very nicely caught....
Newsworthy surely? Not a chance of a journo being able to offer that sort of sequence...
Infact - Photo of the week / month too!
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu 02 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm
- Location: West of Suez, approaching obsolescence
I particularly like pic 4, seeing the RHAG working.
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:05 pm
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:29 am
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Another vote for number 3. Well caught.
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:16 pm
- Location: switzerland
very best of the hot landing great picture
- Posts: 4413
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Blimey being in the right place at the right time. Great pictures
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:33 pm
The right place at the right time. Well Done!!!!
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:09 pm
- Location: The Peoples' Replublic of Croydonia
That's a great catch. For shots of this calibre I'd have stuck a copyright on them - be wary of your photos appearing somewhere with "Albanpix" on them.