Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed 27 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm
Just updated my website with some selected shots from the previous years - modern fighters but also warbirds etc. Samples:
More here: http://www.daniel-k.com
Enjoy! Daniel K
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 7:31 am
- Location: Aberystwyth
- Posts: 4413
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Brilliant indeed cracking shots
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed 08 Apr 2009, 6:28 pm
- Location: Reading
Superb. Love the close up of the Norwegian.
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun 28 Sep 2008, 6:15 pm
There Ok. Seriously nice, thanks for posting
LN Strike Eagle
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 10375
- Joined: Mon 21 Jul 2008, 3:29 pm
Second shot is smashing.
"You really are an oafish philistine at times!"
- Posts: 1166
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:31 pm
- Location: Bury St. Edmunds
The last one stands out for me - but what a set though
- Posts: 3212
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:18 am
Do like that Noggie bird
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue 28 Apr 2009, 6:56 pm
Excellent! That 3rd one would look awesome as my desktop!
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm
- Location: Stockholm
Picture of the week, well-deserved!
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. London, England.
All very very good. No.2 for me however, simply brilliant.
Just wanna say, good luck, we're all counting on you...
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:07 pm
Great opportunity to do some incredible shots !!!
Thank you for sharing !
Just release the breaks and full afterburner on www.lerx.net
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 7:41 pm
- Location: Glasgow
They are all stunning - and plenty more whee they came from on your web-site!