Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Wed 10 Sep 2008, 9:41 pm
- Location: Doncaster (near the airport)
Captain Scarlet is indestructable, you are not. Remember this, do not try to imitate him.
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 2:02 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
the 41 specials are special, and i love the satch
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:05 pm
Nice set Richard love the shots of the 41 tail !
must take trip up there and get that one soon
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm
- Location: Stowmarket
Looks like there is a new aerial sprouting from the underside of the 41SQN special marks Tornado.
Pessimists are never dissapointed.