Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:35 am
super shots, the F15's tuck their gear up fast, love the B1's
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 11:12 pm
Absolutely outstanding! The Bone shots in the first set do it for me, but all are beautifully sharp and clear, well done that man!
"My name is Goodcat, you can call me Mr.Goodcat..."
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:11 am
Un F beleiveable - keep having to come back and view agian, can hear the noise, feel the heat and smell those fumes !!
Viper: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees
- Posts: 474
- Joined: Mon 04 May 2009, 5:33 pm
Love every one! Especially like all the B1 shots!
- Posts: 1288
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:02 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
one word "stunning"
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sat 03 Sep 2011, 6:34 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Awesome set.Especially as the light can be really harsh there unless very early or late in the day.
If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and no woman can hear him, is he still wrong?
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri 19 Jun 2009, 1:29 pm
Superb.... Love the opening Eagle shot.