Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:02 am
Liking the MC-130 top side and its good to see some Lakenheath stuff from you as well especially the F-15C shots. Enjoy the rest of your week.
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:05 pm
Love the angle of the second shot and the light on the last shot of the C17
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 3:50 pm
Thank you for your day-by-day report, very enjoyed. Wonderfull light in the
C17 photos. Really great!
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:04 pm
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:07 pm
- Location: Cambs
Um some nice angles of the MC
Nice to see ya been out n about as well some great shots of the movements at LN got to ask the last one looks like it got something to do with you know who
- Posts: 2742
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:30 pm
- Location: Cambridge
That MC-130 isnt banking much!
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri 05 Sep 2008, 9:26 pm
another great set paul.really like the banking talon and of course the C-5 at lakenheath.looks like you holiday is going well.