Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Sat 15 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm
Great catch, thanks for posting
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
Nice catch, it seems to like NWI, nice to see the nose art and mission marks
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm
- Location: Norwich
Love that artwork.
Canon 30D & 10D
Canon 70-200L F2.8 & 28-105USM
Uniden 3500XLT & BCT15
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sat 17 Oct 2009, 10:21 am
Nice, is that a Mystere in the background in the last shot?
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm
urkles wrote:Nice, is that a Mystere in the background in the last shot?
Hello there urkles you are correct its part of the Norwich Air museums collection regards Kevin.