Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Sun 24 Aug 2008, 9:09 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2009, 5:47 am
- Location: Yeovil
Nice to see some shots from you Ian.
The last one is great even if it isnt an aircraft
Always remember "If you cannot turn tight...you cannot fight!"
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 11:46 am
- Location: Sussex
A nice representative set of a great event with thankfully some good weather, at least for the main theme!
Good to catch up with you - see you in Moscow.
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 12:27 pm
Excellent set Ian! Looks like you had a great time!
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm
- Location: Brize Norton
thankyou IAn for making an old Phantomphixer a happy man this thursday
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon 12 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm
A cracking set Ian