Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm
- Location: Brize Norton
globemaster50 wrote:Think these are stunning. Hard to pick a favourite!
Amen to that!
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm
- Location: Truro
Can only echo what everyone else has already said . These are stunning .
Some of the best pictures I've ever seen on this site .
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat 25 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm
These are the best pictures I can ever remember seeing on this site, absolutely fantastic,
What aircraft were you in?
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Tue 17 Feb 2009, 9:01 pm
- Location: Aberdeen
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:37 am
- Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Every one is a favourite. You've got some brilliant photos there that have been set really well.
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat 28 Aug 2010, 11:26 am
- Location: Coventry
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Mon 26 Jul 2010, 4:39 pm
Thanku very, very much:)You made my day saying all these nice words:) I am really happy that forum members like them so I feel obliged to post few more:)
Kind regards from Poland
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:51 am
- Location: UK
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon 12 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm
Outstanding. A stunning set of images Bartek
- Posts: 2112
- Joined: Mon 09 Mar 2009, 2:35 pm
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Now you're just showing off.
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:33 am
I actually said "Christ!" out loud while scrolling through them
Amazing set of photos, if only any of us had the chance to take photos like that
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed 08 Sep 2010, 2:43 pm
Incredible set of images. Aviation Photography at it's very best.
- Posts: 2286
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 11:37 pm
- Location: St Asaph, North Wales
Pictures of the year
Got to love Fulcrums, if for nothing else, it has to be for the smoke
Bartek, were you tied into the Spartan? Or did you just stand near the back and hope for the best?? Either way it makes my palms sweat looking at them (I don't do heights)
- Posts: 522
- Joined: Wed 09 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm
- Location: North West Kent
My jaw is on the floor!
22 for me, a lovely smokey ol'Mig
Bartek, do you want to swap jobs?
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue 08 Jun 2010, 8:32 pm
- Location: Coltishall, Norfolk
Stunning!! Without doubt, one of the best sets I have seen on UKAR! Great work!!
RAF Coltishall- "Aggressive in Defence"
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:56 pm
Christ on a bike, the photos get better, but 22 is a belter. simply fantastic
of a picture
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri 30 Oct 2009, 1:20 pm
I'll be original, very good set of pics
Power of the Lens
- Posts: 739
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 12:49 am
What a great set, stunning shots.
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:24 am
- Location: Nottingham
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:14 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Tue 21 Aug 2012, 6:07 pm
the best. nothing more to be said impossible to pick a favorite, their all so good
- Posts: 3535
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:39 pm
Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp? He bought a ware house!
Proud member of the Silverstone Marshalling Team
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm
- Location: somewhere next to st24
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon 13 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm
- Location: Andover, Hampshire
simply stunning, the whole set
Canon 50mm F1.8 II, Canon 28-70 F3.5-4.5 II, Tamron 90mm macro, Tamron 70-300 VC, Sigma 150 -600 Comp