Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 5:04 pm
Very nice shots again Paul, but the 130J pics stand out
The prop blur on the first one is very good!
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 9:02 am
The 130J pics stand out. Yet again, another fine selection from a succesful week at the Hall fella. Hope its busy tomorrow and the weather is better as I may just pop down.
Hope your last day is fruitful.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm
- Location: Norwich
Very nice Paul,
The top three are very tasty. Goes to show that practice makes perfect.
Thanks for sharing
Canon 30D & 10D
Canon 70-200L F2.8 & 28-105USM
Uniden 3500XLT & BCT15
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri 05 Sep 2008, 8:26 pm
superb cc-130j pictures paul,really nice looking aircraft.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Thu 04 Sep 2008, 10:07 am
- Location: Heckington, Lincolnshire
Nice pics chap
Love the shadows on pic 3
- Posts: 1307
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:02 pm
- Location: Fort Lauderdale Florida
not being a mil man i have say, top notch, no rain anywhere! thanks
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 12:04 pm
redbearing wrote:not being a mil man i have say, top notch, no rain anywhere! thanks
You should have been there in the morning mate