Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon 23 Apr 2012, 7:07 am
- Location: Geneva - CH
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 5:23 pm
Liking the third shot and the one with the four in formation.
Sad to see the F1 go.
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1945
- Joined: Tue 05 May 2009, 11:25 am
- Location: Norway
Great set, the first close up really oozes power
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:04 pm
Simply super set of photos there chap.
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1672
- Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2009, 5:47 am
- Location: Yeovil
Super Aircraft and a super base to get them at it
Always remember "If you cannot turn tight...you cannot fight!"
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun 12 Jul 2009, 11:26 pm
Lovely set! One of the few jets that looks like it's going fast even when standing still. Particularly love No. 2.
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:16 pm
- Location: switzerland
Nice schoot Lolo
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue 25 Jan 2011, 6:35 pm
- Location: southern germany
Great pics, great aircraft, well done
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sat 17 Oct 2009, 10:21 am
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu 13 Mar 2014, 12:54 pm
Superb set! The F1 will be sorely missed, such an elegant aircraft.
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Thu 30 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm
These F1s let some good memories in Switzerland
Very good set of images