Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 1300
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:26 pm
Stunning shots Glenn!
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:44 am
Can't add anything that hasn't already been said, great set
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 5:34 pm
- Location: Southport
Glad you latest venture into the hills was rewarded mate.
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 10:23 pm
- Location: Nottingham. UK.
A stunning set from an excellent location. Very envious! Well catured.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Mon 28 Jul 2008, 1:35 pm
- Location: Loughborough
Bloody lovely Glenn, I'm pleased the curse has been lifted.
Some quality shots, despite the last one having no mountain, I love it.
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:31 am
- Location: Aberystwyth
Fantastic set Glenn, what a day
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu 23 Oct 2008, 4:14 pm
Great shots, much be a hell of a show the F-15 jocks put on!!
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sun 21 Sep 2008, 3:18 pm
impressive! the herc is my fav
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed 03 Sep 2008, 8:03 pm
- Location: cromer, norfolk
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed 14 Jan 2009, 4:12 pm
Ah Glenn, I was over on the ledge and we wondered how you'd got on with the Eagles from the exit - Awesome day!
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:35 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
Cracking stuff Glenn, glad you got a good day, must be you best day up there yet?
- Posts: 1648
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm
- Location: England
Looks like you had a great day up there. Cant pick a fav, they are all really great. Thanks for sharing them
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue 27 Jan 2009, 12:44 pm
- Location: Netherlands
Reminds me of why we didnt get the 'hills' in the first place; we would be out there every week.
Thanks for posting your efforts, make note must hop over for this experience soon.
from the 'Dutch Mountains'
Prepare for the next mission, Darling.
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Thu 18 Sep 2008, 3:06 pm
Super shots Glenn, I quite like the last one, as good a top side shot you can get
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed 01 Oct 2008, 8:58 pm
I get greener and greener with envy by the minute! Friday must have been great over there! I was stuck in London translating!!!
Thanks for all of these - lovely light and great panning, obviously.
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:57 pm
- Location: Lincs
Top shooting, Glenn.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon 08 Sep 2008, 3:03 pm
Excellent shots Glenn...
- Posts: 1135
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 10:06 am
Glenn nice shots were you wearing a black jacket?
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm
Good stuff Glenn, someone has to get the luck eh?
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat 10 Jan 2009, 6:56 pm
- Location: Near of Berlin/Germany
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 982
- Joined: Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:47 am
Stunning set of pics Glenn - 5th Eagle shot with the reflection onto the tail is awesome...
Canon Rebel T1
Canon EFS 18-55mm lens
Canon 75-300mm lens