Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm
Well I think they're a nice set of a rare visitor, even if no one else does after over 220 viewings!
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:11 pm
I do like the light on that first shot Paul! Nice to see some from a different angle too. Pity the Funbuses didn't show, but still, that was a nice enough visitor to make my afternoon!
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:01 pm
well done very nice catch.tony
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:11 pm
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm
- Location: Leicester
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 1:04 pm
Cheers for looking let alone for replying chaps,nice one.
- Posts: 2742
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:30 pm
- Location: Cambridge
Sorry Paul, missed these! It is indeed a very nice catch. First shot stands out with that little bit of sunshine on it!