Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Sat 25 Oct 2008, 11:17 pm
..................where they belong!
Thought i would share a few of my favorite snaps from the hills this year.
Last edited by BatmanIX
on Mon 26 Oct 2009, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Mon 01 Dec 2008, 8:05 pm
Superb images and wonderful quality.
LN Strike Eagle
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 10698
- Joined: Mon 21 Jul 2008, 3:29 pm
Very nice indeed - first Harrier for me. They look ace low level.
"You really are an oafish philistine at times!"
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri 05 Sep 2008, 4:48 pm
All superb Paul, just a few tonkas then.
- Posts: 2659
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm
First Harrier gets my vote too, nice set.
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm
- Location: Worcestershire, U.K
An excellent set looking really good at High Res...
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:51 am
- Location: UK
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Thu 30 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:52 am
Superb shots mate - first Tiffy and the F3 are the winners for me; slow speed and razor sharp makes the perfect combination.
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3431
- Joined: Mon 13 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm
- Location: Sherborne, Dorset
The Harriers are also my favourites but they are all excellent photographs
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm
You've had a great year there, lucky man
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:57 pm
That last harrier shot is a beat
Free straws available to clutch at - PM me. Inventor of the baguette scale
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Thu 02 Apr 2009, 7:59 am
Top Year Mate and yes that F3 really did go up hill
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm
Super set Paul. Put yourself about this year and got your just deserts. Glad to hear US went well. Catch you soon. Cheers, Ian
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:34 pm
- Location: Fairford
A superb set of photos!!!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Wed 29 Jul 2009, 6:00 pm
- Location: Saudi Arabia & Oxfordshire
Fan bloody tastic!
- Posts: 1371
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 7:31 pm
- Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Rather liking the Herc myself
- UKAR Supporter
- Posts: 3241
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:36 pm
- Posts: 4454
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Wed 01 Oct 2008, 2:06 pm
Batman , every one a gem
real quality shots , first eagle and first 43 Squadron bird
are standouts for me .
Thanks for sharing .
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Tue 21 Apr 2009, 12:03 pm
- Location: Stourbridge, West Midlands
PURE BRILLIANCE (aircraft + photo's)
Enough motion blur to make your eyes go funny but all as sharp as knife.
Top shooting mate
Same old sh*t.............just happening on a different day!!!
- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:57 pm
- Location: Lincs
Lovely work. Good use of the slow shutter speeds.
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:11 pm
- Location: South West
Nice stuff Paul!
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:38 pm
- Location: Warrington,Cheshire
Batman,all I am seeing is "bandwith exceeded symbol"!!