Photos of commercial airliners
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm
- Location: Burnham
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm
- Location: Wiltshire, UK
Well you had plenty of time to do snapping didn't you! Amazing conditions, at least things are now getting back to normal!
Do you want the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news?
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm
- Location: Oxford
Lovely stuff Chris, was wondering if you were going to post any recent snow shots from LHR.
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009, 8:31 am
Some lovely photos, you could make a fortune flogging them to BA and Virgin for next years corporate Christmas cards!
Although maybe not BAA!
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Mon 06 Jul 2009, 11:40 am
Great stuff, and some great angles.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed 20 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm
Totally ACE shots here...
- Posts: 1292
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 12:24 pm
- Location: Crawley West Sussex
Cracking shots from the best spot you can get
'Little friend,little friend,we are gonna have to bail out,will you standby and count the chutes?'
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 8:46 am
- Location: Altrincham , cheshire
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. London, England.
What a totally different landscape (assuming
), Chris. Looks beautiful looking across the field from that height. The BA fins is lovely. Did you need to compensate much, ie overexpose at all?
Just wanna say, good luck, we're all counting on you...
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue 23 Jun 2009, 11:37 am
Some very nice images there great opportunity well done
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
Superb set, thanks for posting these Chris
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sat 12 Jun 2010, 8:32 am
- Location: Seattle,WA
Amazing set, I think alot of these would qualify as hot over at a.net and Airplane-pictures.net as newsworth to show off the storm that just hit the UK.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue 02 Sep 2008, 11:45 am
- Location: LACC, Swanwick
Superb set Chris - certainly puts the problems you had there into perspective
Hope you had a good Xmas
- Posts: 4129
- Joined: Wed 28 Oct 2009, 5:02 pm
nice, id try sell them
6D | 7D | 60D
11-16 f/2.8 | 24-105 IS L | 70-300 IS USM | 50 f/1.4 | 100 f/2.8 | 400 f/5.6
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Thu 18 Sep 2008, 11:34 pm
- Location: Fairford
A stunning set of images Chris, really captured the mood ..... thanks for sharing them!