Photos of warbirds, classic jets and museum visits
- Posts: 4437
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Beautiful what a lovely old bird great shots
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 4129
- Joined: Wed 28 Oct 2009, 5:02 pm
6D | 7D | 60D
11-16 f/2.8 | 24-105 IS L | 70-300 IS USM | 50 f/1.4 | 100 f/2.8 | 400 f/5.6
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon 04 Jun 2012, 11:02 am
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat 25 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm
They're blinking great,
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 6:20 pm
Always nice to see a Connie. Lovely sharp and crisp photos. May I ask what camera settings you used.
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Thu 30 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm
JohnH wrote:Always nice to see a Connie. Lovely sharp and crisp photos. May I ask what camera settings you used.
the settings : shutter speed priority 1/200 sec, -1/3 EV
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Wed 15 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm
- Posts: 2112
- Joined: Mon 09 Mar 2009, 2:35 pm
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
The only pictures I have of a Connie are from RIAT this year and there are loads of people, steps, cones and other clutter in the picture with it. I'm jealous of your beautiful mountains and fluffy clouds.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu 22 Aug 2013, 9:03 pm
Lovely shots of one of the best looking airliners ever! I remember seeing a US military one many years ago at St. Mawgan airshow.