Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
- UKAR Staff
- Posts: 1945
- Joined: Tue 05 May 2009, 12:25 pm
- Location: Norway
Sweet, personally I think the C-model is the best looking of the bunch.
- Posts: 2521
- Joined: Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:06 am
- Location: Somewhere in England
I wish they would paint them properly... Looks a real dog's breakfast to me...
Last edited by Mad Dan
on Thu 16 Jan 2014, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not a loony... I used to be, but I think I am better now...
- Posts: 5592
- Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2008, 7:51 am
- Location: UK
Looks great, well caught.
- Posts: 3394
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 8:01 pm
- Location: Great Oakley, Corby, Northants
And they call the Phantom "Double Ugly"!?
(Mark Twain: There are lies, there are damn lies and then there are statistics)
- Posts: 1824
- Joined: Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:22 pm
- Location: Manchester
Would look infinitely better if it didn't appear to be covered in duct tape...
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Sun 10 Jan 2010, 7:09 pm
- Location: Wiltshire
Nice catch - I love the look of the F-35! Can't wait to see her in the flesh!
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu 15 Aug 2013, 8:43 pm
- Location: Norwich
Havent seen one yet, i need to though!
I like my photos, but its not worth sitting in the rain all day!
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 2:04 pm
- Location: somewhere next to st24
I like the F35, but I think the C is best looking jet, I think will grow on people.
Once the Dave B gets in front of the UK airshow crowds in 2030, all will be forgiven.
Nice shots keep em coming.
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:47 pm
- Location: Dallas TX USA
thanks for the kind words!...... Lockheed martin is pumping out these jets.... hope to catch them again this coming Sat! be heading out to the base since last Sat they were close becasue of the MOn Holiday! Oh well! was waiting by the runway for an hour and hear no radio chatter at all! did a few call, read the NOTAM and find out the base was close ....