52 Builds, 1 Year

Modelling advice and photos of your latest creations
ArabJazzie

Re: 52 Builds, 1 Year

Post by ArabJazzie »

51 down, 1 to go for the 52 build.

However, i have a target of 53 and seen as the last 2 are built at least, i dont think i will be too long til this is finished. 1/72 Hasegawa Jaguar T2, painted with Xtracrylics and decals from Model Alliance.
Arabest,
Geoff.
52 in a year! We must be certifiable!

Irishaernut

Post by Irishaernut »

Amazing work from the both of you. You have built 104 models between you in the time I have built 1 :lol:

ArabJazzie

Post by ArabJazzie »

Irishaernut wrote:Amazing work from the both of you. You have built 104 models between you in the time I have built 1 :lol:

So slack! Tut, Tut! :roll:

Anyway, its 105+ as i am now at 53 and Deacon finished a few more tanks that he has posted on here. He has been very quiet of late so may have built more. But here is group shot of my last 4 that include the 2 above.

This is the end of this one for me and i am really surprised i actually got here. There were a couple of times when it looked like i was going to have to pack it all in as having got over shoulder and back problems, i started picking up overtime at work, sometimes too much! A few other things along the way also curtailed the work plan, but these also helped reinvigorate the enthusiasm for the challenge. Im not too sure the stash has shrunk too much though! :yahoo:
Arabest,
Geoff.

Deacon
UKAR Supporter

Post by Deacon »

Very well done mate and congrates on completing the challenge. :yahoo: :clap:

Irishaernut

Post by Irishaernut »

ArabJazzie wrote:
Irishaernut wrote:Amazing work from the both of you. You have built 104 models between you in the time I have built 1 :lol:

So slack! Tut, Tut! :roll:

Anyway, its 105+ as i am now at 53 and Deacon finished a few more tanks that he has posted on here. He has been very quiet of late so may have built more. But here is group shot of my last 4 that include the 2 above.

This is the end of this one for me and i am really surprised i actually got here. There were a couple of times when it looked like i was going to have to pack it all in as having got over shoulder and back problems, i started picking up overtime at work, sometimes too much! A few other things along the way also curtailed the work plan, but these also helped reinvigorate the enthusiasm for the challenge. Im not too sure the stash has shrunk too
much though! :yahoo:
Arabest,
Geoff.

I have now increased it too 1.5

jag636

Post by jag636 »

Love em all I especially like the 2 gnats and the hurricanes, well done that man will we see even more in the next 12 months. :clap:
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history

jag636

Post by jag636 »

Is the jag XX829 if so she's still around at newark air museum, I have to say they all look stunning :clap:
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history

ArabJazzie

Post by ArabJazzie »

jag636 wrote:Is the jag XX829 if so she's still around at newark air museum, I have to say they all look stunning :clap:

No its XX146 but i think XX829 is in my future pans as a camo bird.
Arabest,
Geoff.

twirl2688

Post by twirl2688 »

Glad to see you completed this challenge well done the pair of you. :clap:

Scott
what is the significance of that flag